Thanks for your interest in Music Encounters. We are excited to be a part of your music story. Just complete the form below and we will contact you to complete this process! We want to make sure we answer all your questions and provide you all the necessary information to make you feel ready to start this incredible journey!
- Do I need prior musical experience? Nope! We will start wherever you are and help you progress.
- How long is a lesson? Our lessons are 30 minute sessions held once per week
- WilI have the same teacher each week? Yes, unless there is an occasional adjustment needed due to an illness or perhaps a teachers vacation.
- Can I change instruments? Sure! If you start on one but would like to try something different, we will adjust. This may require a change in teachers.
- How young can my child start? We have started as young as 4 years old. It does vary by instrument and child so lets discuss it!
- How old is too old? There is no such thing as too old. Our oldest student to date is 84!
- Where are lessons held? We are located at 104 W. Walker Way, Columbia City. This the corner of Hwy 30 & S.R. 9
- What is the cost? Individual lessons are $18 per 30 minute session per week. You can choose pay weekly or monthly. For security purposes, we do require auto-payments via bank draft or debit/credit card.